Sunday, November 11, 2012

2012 Thankful November Day 11 - Getting a Great Deal

Thankful November Day 11

Today I am thankful for awesome shopping bargains.

I was in major need of some new winter tops.  Some time back I was gifted a Visa gift card and I decided since I needed some clothes I would use that card toward my clothing needs.  One of my favorite places to shop, Fashion Bug, is getting ready to go out of business (I am so sad).  I honestly thought they had already closed until I drove by the store the other day and noticed they were having a big store closing sale, so I decided I would go back this weekend and see what I could find.

Boy did I score!  The store had everything for 40%-50% off plus an additional 10% on top of that.  I walked out of Fashion Bug with around $200 worth of clothes for under $100.  What a bargain!

I love when I score a great deal and get more for my buck!

No comments: