Saturday, November 10, 2012

2012 Thankful November Day 10

Thankful November Day 10

Today I am thankful for time spent with my mom and my aunt enjoying what has become an annual holiday tradition.

Every year for the past several years my mom and I have been taking a drive to Bay Area to visit The Decor Store and do a little shopping for Christmas decor.  It is always her and I and the past couple of years my aunt has joined us too.

I LOVE this store.  It is full of great home decor all year long, but during this time of year it is chock full of Christmas and holiday decor.  We always manage to find a few items to come home with and this year was no different.

After we got done at The Decor Store we decided to head back in to the Central Valley to the nearest Home Goods to see what fun decor or housewares we could find there.  I found some Christmas cookie cutters and Christmas colored sugar sprinkles, and my mom and I also found some great prizes for our annual ornament exchange party that we host each year.

We topped off our night with dinner before heading home.  All in all it was a great day and we had a lot of fun shopping together.

No comments: