Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nov. 26, 2008 - Gratitude Post Challenge Day 25

Tonight I am thankful that both Greg's and my family live close by and that we do not have to travel long distance to see family on the holidays.

Today we were out and about shopping and such, and the traffic on the freeways was so busy. It made me think about how many people will get in their car or board a plane this Thanksgiving weekend to travel such long distances to be with family and made me realize how very thankful I am to have our entire immediate and extended family live within 30 minutes of us. With the exception of a great aunt and uncle and some second and third cousins, every member of Greg's and My family live that close to us.

I am thankful that because we all live so close to each other and all share such close relationships that we will be able to go and visit Greg's side of the family for a little while, and then go to my parent's house to enjoy our Thanksgiving feast.

Family means the World to both of us and being able to enjoy the holidays with both sides of our family is such a blessing to both of us!

No comments: