Monday, November 24, 2008

Nov. 24, 2008 - Gratitude Post Challenge Day 23

Today I am thankful for my 13 year old niece Melanie.

We don't get to hang out together too often. So it was cool to just enjoy each others company today. She was a ton of help to me today in the kitchen as we worked on getting all the baking done to fill my Thanksgiving egg nog cake and rum cake orders.

She is spending the night at my house tonight, which doesn't happen too often.

I think after all the hard work she did today we will spend tomorrow just hanging out and having fun. Maybe we will work on a few craft projects.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Oh Cathy, it sounds like it was a great day, I bet you're such a great aunt & she loves spending time with you. Good for you for making time for her so she can feel special!