Monday, November 10, 2008

Nov. 10, 2008 - Grattitude Post Challenge Day 9


Today I am thankful for a night out. Tonight my mother-in-law and I had a night on the town just the two of us.
Every year there is a cooking school that comes to our area put on by Taste of Home magazine. I have attended the cooking school almost every year for the past 7-8 years.

It's aways a good night out and I always come away learning something new and excited to try some new recipes. This year was no exception. The recipes the instructor made this year looked fabulous and so easy.

It was a great night out and I'm already looking forward to attending next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They come here too and I've always wanted to go but never have. Maybe I will next time.

Sherry said...

Oh, I used to subscribe to that magazine and loved it. Wow. I didn't even know they did classes and stuff. Cool. =]

agent713 said...

I've always wanted to go to that. I don't think they come to Canada though. Sounds fun!