Saturday, November 05, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 4

Okay, so technically I'm writing this in the early morning of day 5, but that's because I had a fun filled day 4.

Today I am thankful for my mom and her generous heart. We spent a fabulous day together visiting, shopping for Christmas decor and topping off our day with dinner.

I will admit that like any mother and daughter sometimes we don't see eye to eye and I'm sure there are times we grate the others last nerve, but then we spend a wonderful time together and it makes me realize how much I love my mom and need her in my life.

We had so much fun shopping for Christmas stuff at the Decor Store and Home Goods. Picking out gifts for our upcoming ornament exchange and things for our homes. Mom generously bought me a couple of things I normally would have not purchased myself. I can't wait until Christmas to display them.

My mom truly has a heart of gold when it comes to her family. She is one of the most unselfish people I know. How lucky am I to call her my mom?

I love you mom!

No comments: