Thursday, February 19, 2009

My blog layout has gone wonky on me. Ugh!

For some reason when I posted my photo challenge post my blog decided to change all my text to black and would not change back to any other color. With a black background obviously no one could see my text. I'm so frustrated.

I tried changing to a cute little free background from The Cutest Blog on the Block to fix the problem, but then my pictures I've posted were overlapping other text. I finally gave up and picked the green stretch background from there site so now my header sticks out like a sore thumb.

Ugh! This is so annoying to me, but it's late and I don't want to deal with trying to fix this anymore tonight, so for now you have to look at my ugly blog with it's header that doesn't match until I can spend some time trying to fix it.

Guess that is what I get for getting some inspiration to blog after so long.

1 comment:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Oh Cathy,
I'm so sorry... hopefully you can figure out how to do fix it. I don't like computer problems... I get dh to fix if anything goes wrong with my blog..
nadya