Saturday, November 01, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you: Amanda
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!









Six Random Things About Me



  1. I'm kind of scared of the dark and being in situations where I cannot see what is around me. I hate going outside in the pitch dark. I don't like going swimming in water if i can't see the bottom or see what is around me. I like to see my surroundings



  2. I've lived in the same state and same county all my life. I even lived in the same town (actually in the country) and on the same street all my life until I got married.



  3. When I was in junior high and high school I had a thing for collecting and wearing big and unique earrings. I was known in school for my earrings. I still have a lot of those ridiculous earrings in my jewelry box.



  4. I'm a night owl. Always have been, always will be. I hate mornings. It doesn't matter how much sleep I have had, be it 2 hours or 10 hours, I absolutely hate facing the morning and have to give myself time to "get my marbles together" before I can go about my day.

  5. Plain ice water is my beverage of choice 90% of the time. I also drink iced tea now and then, but never make it at home and my iced tea must have absolutely NO LEMON and NO SWEETENER of any kind! Blech!

  6. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and my DH is just as Christmas crazy as I am. DH and I look forward to it all year long. My DH and I transform our home inside and out at Christmas. We have over 8 large storage bins and a huge shelf full of Christmas decorations in our garage.

I tag Sarah, Michele, Ashley (alogins), Stacy (Little Red), Patricia in Oregon, and litabells

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Great job Cathy! It was great to learn a little more about you :)