Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've Spiffed Up My Blog's Look

Now that I've taken some time to update my blog's look, I hope it will inspire me to blog more often.

I'm still unsure of the direction I want this blog to go. I first started it to be a combination weight loss journey blog, and to use it to participate in blog challenges on a message board I frequent, ScrapShare.

That was great for awhile, but then things got bumpy at the end of last year and I fell of my weight loss wagon, and life got busy and I got away from participating in the blog challenges.

At the first of the year I started back on my weigh loss and health journey by joining Weight Watchers with my husband. We have both done very good on Weight Watchers and have both lost a good amount of weight since the beginning of the year. I am now at a lower weight than I was in my earlier weight loss progress photos entries on my blog. Maybe since I have become more committed to loosing this weight and getting healthy I will focus once again on making this blog a part of my weight loss journey and a way for me to share my story as I make this journey work my way to a healthier and happier me. We'll see.

Perhaps I will just continue to mix it up a bit and use this blog as a place for me to come whenever I just want to say something and don't really have anyone in particular to say it to. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone out there other than me will be reading it. LOL If not, well at least I am entertained.

For now enjoy the new look and hopefully before I know it I will make a decision on which direction I want my blog to go and start writing again.

1 comment:

agent713 said...

I'm reading, if it makes a difference :) My suggestion? Just write. Don't limit yourself. Your blog will take on a life of it's own and be more interesting in the process.
~Heidi