Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nov. 20, 2008 - Gratitude Post Challenge Day 19

Today I am thankful for two things.

1) That no one has commented that I have not been correctly spelling the word Gratitude for most of this month's challenge, especially after I went and changed all my titles with the word "Gratitude" in them last night to the incorrect spelling, "Grattitude" that keeps popping in to my head as I type.

I'm such a complete DORK!!!!! Oh well, spelling was never my strong point when I was in school, and obviously I did not take in to account that spell check only works within the document not on the title.

2) I'm thankful that I finally got the registration forms and information sheet for ScrapShare Northern/Central California 2009 done and uploaded to the newly formed Yahoo group.


Now I can really get things rolling for this retreat and start to feel some excitement about it. Plus it is one more item I can check off of my list of a gazillion things to do before the end of the month.
Now I've just got a logo to design for Diane by the end of this week, a slide show to help finish, a ton of cakes to bake, a wedding to attend, Thanksgiving cooking to do, Christmas decorations to get up, Christmas shopping...
The list goes on and on. So much for my plan AGAIN this year of relaxing and crafting this holiday season. :-)

1 comment:

Kel said...

Hey Cathy - if it makes you feel any better, I always have to double-check my spelling of gratitude, too. It just never looks right to me!

Thanks for the retreat registration and for your great work on the logo!!! It's adorable.

Kelly